Who are we?
St Luke’s Care is Australia’s first holistic campus for ageing Australians.
As a not-for-profit organisation, with over 100 years’ experience caring for our local community here on our leafy grounds in Potts Point, St Luke’s Care is perfectly equipped to aid you and your family as you age.
We take a holistic approach to your health and wellbeing and have created a range of services to support you, all available on-site here at St Luke’s Care.
Holistic campus for the ageing
On our campus, we can offer you:
- Active Life Studio; programs and wellness classes for older adults, designed by physiotherapists and using state-of-the-art fitness technology
- Private physiotherapy and hydrotherapy in our custom designed hydro pool
- Clinic rooms to visit specialist doctors, surgeons and allied health professionals
- Access to our private hospital, St Luke’s Hospital, for surgery and procedures
- Dementia support; on-site dementia consultant specialising in dementia care
- Home Care services; our experience carers come and provide care to you within your home
- Residential aged care (nursing home), Lulworth House; for temporary (respite) or permanent care
- Sleep Centre for adult and paediatric sleep studies
- The Nightingale Café