Optimise your strength, fitness, balance and wellbeing
We understand getting to a physiotherapy clinic can be challenging, and your home or office may be the most convenient treatment environment. St Luke’s Private Home Care offers a mobile physiotherapy service for those at home, in the office, or living in an aged care facility.
Our experienced physiotherapists tailor programs to meet your needs and abilities, while you receive treatment wherever it is most convenient and comfortable for you. We work with you and/or your family members to assess your needs, develop relevant and realistic goals, and implement a program tailored to you.
We specialise in:
- Building strength to improve mobility and independence
- Falls prevention and balance programs
- Parkinson’s exercise programs
- Rehabilitation after a fall or injury
- Reconditioning programs
- Pain management, including arthritis and joint pain
- Aids and equipment fittings
- Manual handling training for carers
Rebates from your health fund may be claimed if you are covered for physiotherapy under your private health extras cover.