Outstanding care and unfailing companionship
St Luke’s Private Home Care delivers customised services to meet your needs and budget. There are no referrals, no ACAT assessments, and no income assessments required.
If you are not eligible for a government subsidised package, government packages do not meet your requirements, or you do not wish to undertake government assessments, Private Home Care is an alternative.
Private Home Care allows a greater breadth of services, and can be used in isolation or to ‘top up’ your government subsided package if you require more services or hours than your funds allow. Private Home Care is also ideal for those in a residential facility who would like some extra assistance, companionship or transportation.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Domestic Assistance – light household duties, light cleaning, preparation of meals, light gardening and basic home maintenance
- Personal Care – including showering, dressing, grooming, and oral care
- Nursing Care – wound care, continence management, pain management, dementia care, diabetes support and palliative care services
- Allied Health Services – podiatry, speech pathology, occupational therapy, dietician, physiotherapy, remedial massage and lymphatic drainage
- Specialised Programs – Our experienced physiotherapists create and prescribe tailored programs to improve general wellbeing, strength, fitness and balance, including:
- Falls prevention programs
- Parkinson’s exercise programs
- Pain management programs
- Tailored exercise programs
- Community exercise programs
- Companionship – assistance with communication with family and friends, reading, shopping, company for outings (e.g. cinema, café, shops)
- Transport – to and from medical appointments, shopping, social outings with friends and family, hair appointments, etc.
- Respite – one-to-one flexible respite, focused on companionship/outings so the primary caregiver can take a break